So I am learning how to use I-movie on our Mac and I am loving it--this may sway me away from my PC---which my husband has been trying to do for the past 4 years. I am so into it---anyhow here is the fun we had in Superbowl Sunday. Last Superbowl Chris and I stayed home because I was puking non-stop---this year, well MC needs her bath about 7pm so we were home again, looks like life is slowly changing!! But we loved every minute of it. As you can see Mary Cate and her Uncle Ditty are the only two that still think the Pack are in it!! Enjoy the Pics and the video, hopefully now that I know how to use this I can make lots of them!!
So Sweet, little does she know her Uncle Ditty was lying when he told her they were worth cheering for

This was her reaction when I told her the Pack were not playing tonight
2 comments:
I actually LOL'd at the Lambeau Leap! TOO funny!
SOO funny! That is awesome. "I wish she would puke on you...." Great video.
Post a Comment