MaryCate has ventured into the world of rice cereal. Not sure if she is all that thrilled about this but we are hoping this will help continue to add the poundage on. She has been quite a trooper and after today I think she is really starting to get it down. I have also included the remainder of our Valentines Day presents. As you can see MaryCate got her first bouquet of flowers from her daddy and I got exactly what I asked for====a new brush to clean my bottles with. i included a picture of what happened to my first brush last week--it has been so annoying using it and I have loved using my new one.
This is pretty much what she thinks of rice cereal but we continue to plug away every day and night

We definitely got our money's worth and this was great to replace on Sat.

She was so SHOCKED!!

Daddy and his baby girl
1 comment:
I love the pic of Chris and MaryKate with the red flowers ... so cute!
Post a Comment