I have been meaning to blog about our Valentines day since Sat, but we seemed to have gotten quite busy. Mary Cate hit a bit of a rough patch with her breathing last night and we ended up paging the pulmonoligist. He told us we could do more breathing treatments---which did I mention she LOVES---yea right, giving them to her is AWFUL. He also put her on a round of steroids. She seems to be doing quite a bit better today, so hopefully by the end of the day I can post pictures of all our fun gifts we got as well as the video that I made for Chris---I am so excited to share it!! Stay tuned
Monday, February 16, 2009
Catch up
THis is my all time favorite picture lately and I forgot that I had never posted it because I put it in a lot of X-mas presents

I have been meaning to blog about our Valentines day since Sat, but we seemed to have gotten quite busy. Mary Cate hit a bit of a rough patch with her breathing last night and we ended up paging the pulmonoligist. He told us we could do more breathing treatments---which did I mention she LOVES---yea right, giving them to her is AWFUL. He also put her on a round of steroids. She seems to be doing quite a bit better today, so hopefully by the end of the day I can post pictures of all our fun gifts we got as well as the video that I made for Chris---I am so excited to share it!! Stay tuned
I have been meaning to blog about our Valentines day since Sat, but we seemed to have gotten quite busy. Mary Cate hit a bit of a rough patch with her breathing last night and we ended up paging the pulmonoligist. He told us we could do more breathing treatments---which did I mention she LOVES---yea right, giving them to her is AWFUL. He also put her on a round of steroids. She seems to be doing quite a bit better today, so hopefully by the end of the day I can post pictures of all our fun gifts we got as well as the video that I made for Chris---I am so excited to share it!! Stay tuned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment