So Chris and I just looked over our calendar for the next few months and are really looking forward to some visitors and hoping for some more. We are really hoping MaryCate's cousins Brady and Clare will be able to make it down with Auntie Reba and Uncle Pretty. She is anxiously awaiting her second cousin Andrew's arrival at the end of this month (he is about her adjusted age)----she is planning on showing him a great time and me and his mom are going to LIVE IT UP---stay at home moms dream vacation. Then we have a beach retreat with young life in May. So in preperation for all the fun, and to possibly lure some other freezing Northerners, I had to make sure she had all the right gear. So I pulled out all the suits I got for her and the one below fits perfect as well as the beach hat. So if you just can't resist, book your tickets to Fort Myers ASAP and enjoy the pics!!

Sanibel Island and Captiva Here I come

I think when we go to the beach we will opt to not turn the hat flap up
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your "COUSINS, COUSINS" Spring Break trip!! Please let me know if the tanning goggles make it back out!! ha ha
SPRING BREAK= COFFEE TIME in 09! I can't wait, and Andrew is so excited, he pooped his pants today!
Post a Comment