Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here is the video that I made Chris for Valentines Day---it is a bit long but I love how it turned out. In order to get it to fit on the blog we had to make it quite small but you can get the jist, I think I have yet to watch it without tearing up a little, espcially when I am holding her and watching it at the same time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL!! I loved it :)

The only part I didn't like is when Chris put the his nasty beard in the baggie-we know where that baggie went...

Kristen Brooke Courtney Cofer said...

Wow! I'm crying in my hotel room right now (in LA for 2 interviews)...she's a beautiful little miracle, isn't God good?

Life's A Journey... said...

SO touching! I can't wait to see her next week! Great idea!

little dub said...

WOW, love love love the video. I really like the bath video!!