I posted 2 close up face pictures of me and MC and Dad and MC, just so you can see how much she actually does look like Chris as opposed to me. The resemblance is hilarious to me some days!! I also included a picture of her in her very first mini-skirt.
With Lent kicking off tomorrow, I am really encouraging MaryCate to give up puking, we'll see how it goes. With the increase of rice cereal I think we are well on our way, so we will see. My cousin Katie arrives tomorrow night with her little one, Andrew....MaryCate and I have been counting down the days and are looking so forward to their visit!! Not much else new around here.
Here I am in my tights, I love it when I can wear them in FL
Here I am in my mini-skirt, Daddy says it is the first and last one I am allowed to wear
As you can see very little resemblance---I am about 31 years older than her and at this point our heads are about the same size
Can you say spitting image
1 comment:
Brigit,
I have to laugh because I used to get that same question all the time with Morgan and I dressed her in pink alot!!! People actually wouldn't even ask, they would just say "he is so cute!". MC is getting so big, glad to see you are all doing well!
Stacy "Groettum" Davis
Post a Comment