Watch out Leighton, I got a big Daddy
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Breathing, Babysitting, Bradenton and Buddies
We just got back from a fun week visiting some old and some new friends in Bradenton. But our week started out a bit crazy. Last week MaryCate was wheezing a bit and it was making me quite nervous. THe problem was it was only in the evenings and I thought if I brought her in they would think I was psycho. Well needless to say I did it and I am glad I did. They gave us a nebulizer with some breathing treatments to do with her on an as needed basis. She ABSOLUTELY hates it when we give them to her but I can definitely tell a difference so I am glad we have them. Another big development is I left MaryCate with her very first official babysitter that was not our family. I go to a Bible study on Tuesday mornings and this week Chris was out of town. I thought about not going but we decided at some point I would have to bite the bullet----everything went great and of course she was perfect. Morning's are Mary Cate's best times. Lastly as you can see from the pictures below MaryCate had a blast hanging out with her buddy Leighton Johnson in Bradenton. Leighton was born exactly one week before MaryCate and it has been fun to have some comparison. As you can see he is quite a bit bigger but she will catch up soon enough. We went to the Dr. last week and she is 50th percentile for her weight at almost 13 pounds and 5th percentile for her height!! That is about all for now, enjoy the pictures!
Watch out Leighton, I got a big Daddy

Watch out Leighton, I got a big Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's about time you got off your lazy A-Double and blogged! Pray for me at bible study...I'm not kidding, I need it! There's no Caribou or Altera in this town!
Post a Comment