MaryCate is back on a great schedule that she got on while we were in WI and I am happy to have a lot more time to get things done around the house. She is weighing in these days at about 12 pounds and seems to get every bad trait from both of us. (She has my temper, my height...or lack there of and shoe size, she has the tiniest feet...I am pretty sure they have not grown since June 4th, Chris's head, and his gas issues----we're holding onto hope that some of this changes). I posted some more Christmas pictures, so enjoy and I will blog it up the next time something exciting happens.
My cousin Clare and I got mathing outfits but getting a picture wasn't as easy
My Auntie Reba rarely puct me down when she came to visit
Hanging with my Uncle Pretty, do you think he wants another??
MaryCate with her cousins on Christmas Eve, getting them all to look was a pipe dream so this is about as good as it got
3 comments:
Did T-Diddy have a baby and we never heard? Who's the cousin in the middle???
That is my cousins little girl....but interesting thought--Ditty with an illegitimate child, I am sure that would go over great
I love the matching outfits on MaryCate and Clare.
Post a Comment