Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo Shoot

I have been avoiding taking MaryCate to get her picture taken, mainly because of all the germs in the places where we can get it done cheap. I bit the bullet today and went to a private studio that was very clean and not too pricey. We had a blast and I posted a few of the pictures. Actually the ones they gave me on the CD do not look anything like the ones we ended up ordering (they did a ton of touch ups and color changes that look awesome)---but it gives you a little idea. I also am saving a few for a special Valentines Day present for Daddy, but since he is out of town I promised I would post some so he could get a sneak peak. So after Valentines Day I will post those. We are stuck inside with the FREEZING cold weather here in Wisconsin, but that has been fine with us, we are enjoyong being here and seeing lots of our family.

This was a bit much but we included it anyway---I think my nose looks HUGE

The woman at the store kept reminding me that I had not ordered ANY of these, the teddy bear was a bit much for me

Mom is jealous that the rolls are cute on MaryCate

I am not too sure about this one


My papa Denny says I must be a democrat since I always lean my head to the left a little


Just Chilling

4 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

Cute cute cute! Can't wait to meet her this weekend!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute pics! The last one is cracking me up. I imagine her saying "Hey Rinkers...give me the SCOOP." ha ha

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Cute pictures, does she have red hair?

erin and britt said...

Could she be any cuter? And I thought your nose looked fine! You'll be so glad you made the effort to get those done. Saw Chris and David crossing the street at Peaches the other day. Sure they were hard at work! Erin