MaryCate will face this dilemna her whole life---will she be on Mommy or Daddy's team?? Who knows, but while she is in WI she has had plenty of coercing from her Uncles and many others. Just thought I would include some pics of her favorite teams!!
This just brings me back to the Glory of the summer I was born (and I have yet to get any Rays gear!!)

I miss Brett but I am still a BIG FAN

The Bucs onesie managed to get slipped on

On Wisconsin

This picture was just too cute to pass up!
3 comments:
That girl needs some Auburn gear! I'll get Britt right on it!
brigit! chris! she is getting SO big and ADORABLE! i love her many facial expressions :) and i miss you guys! hope all is well. hopefully i'll get to see you guys and catch up sometime in the near future... :).
Where's the ND stuff!
Post a Comment