Sunday, January 11, 2009

Surviving the Cold

Irresistable

This is how I feel about Daddy leaving me for 2 weeks

Here is Mommy and Daddy having fun in the snow, they never let me come with!!


It is so cold here in WIsconsin I have no idea what to do with myself. I have had a blast, even though I have spent the majority of my time in Grandma Mary and Papa Denny's house. I have ventured out to the hospital a number of times, making sure to see all my primary nurses and friends that I left there this summer. I have been going to occupational therapy and am working hard at my tummy time. I also went to a baby shower with mommy this weekend and have another one to go to next weekend. Other than that I just work hard at staying roaty toasty. I am finally getting on a schedule and mommy loves it. I sleep 10 hours at night which makes it easy for her to get things done and I take a good 2 hour nap in the afternoon, as well as a couple cat naps. I contimue to grow and am gaining weight. I have cut down on my puking, mainly out of respect since i am visiting someone elses house, but mommy sure hopes it stays this way!! And of course most importantly I think I continue to get cuter. Word up from my pack and play in Wisconsin!!! MaryCate

No comments: