Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rewind---just a few more pics from Thanksgiving

Here is the crew we had for dinner---notice the cute couple in the back, this is Sam, one of Chris's college leaders who lives in California so he did not go home for Thanksgiving

So this is my Turkey platter, which I have always LOVED. I have the platter, the bowl and a gravy boat that all match. I really had never considered the irony of it......a dancing Turkey----until Sam, the vegetarian pointed it out. I got a kick out of it and continue to love the platter, despite how bad we felt for the bird

Our favorite little Turkey

She's goin it!!

Do I look like I am having a blast stuffing this thing or what??

Mary Cate watching the Macy's parade with her Mema and Grandad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the news! It is the first time I ever saw anyone shopping for an xmas tree with flip flops on! ( notice the guy in the back of your xmas tree picture!)