Not a whole lot new around here this week. We have been having some cooler weather which mommy loves!! I am going to the oxygen doctor next week so we will see if I have made any progress and if I can come one step closer to getting rid of this thing in my nose. I am looking forward to moving in a week or so (I will get my own room and mommy is so excited to decorate it) and am ready for my first Thanksgiving. Mommy is going to cook and Grandad and Mema are coming down from Bradenton along with Auntie Trista and Auntie Ruthie(who I haven't met yet, but I hear great things about. She was in the Army with Auntie Trista.) I have been enjoying time wiht Auntie Trista, she comes to town often and lets mommy and daddy go out for dinner or lunch. She also helps clean around the house and even goes grocery shopping for mommy sometimes, she has been a HUGE help!! The pictures above are of me with the neighbor girl and in my sweater that Dr. Anna, my neonatologist from Wisconsin, knit for me.....we LOVE to wear it when it gets cold here. I will post more soon just wanted to get some pictures up for grandma Mary to see!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Low Key week
Not a whole lot new around here this week. We have been having some cooler weather which mommy loves!! I am going to the oxygen doctor next week so we will see if I have made any progress and if I can come one step closer to getting rid of this thing in my nose. I am looking forward to moving in a week or so (I will get my own room and mommy is so excited to decorate it) and am ready for my first Thanksgiving. Mommy is going to cook and Grandad and Mema are coming down from Bradenton along with Auntie Trista and Auntie Ruthie(who I haven't met yet, but I hear great things about. She was in the Army with Auntie Trista.) I have been enjoying time wiht Auntie Trista, she comes to town often and lets mommy and daddy go out for dinner or lunch. She also helps clean around the house and even goes grocery shopping for mommy sometimes, she has been a HUGE help!! The pictures above are of me with the neighbor girl and in my sweater that Dr. Anna, my neonatologist from Wisconsin, knit for me.....we LOVE to wear it when it gets cold here. I will post more soon just wanted to get some pictures up for grandma Mary to see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's looking SO healthy- little "Hunk of a Chunk!" That's awesome! Sweater is cute!
Post a Comment