As you can tell from the picture above, we went today to get our Christmas Tree. We are leaving Fort myers on the 19th of December to go to Bradenton for Christmas on the 21st and then head up to the Frozen Tundra of WI for a month, so we thought we should get it as early as possible so we can enjoy the time here at our new house. Hope you enjoy the pictures of Mary Cate's outfit we put her in to do the shopping----I am a little self-concious with her in this outfit because I think she looks somewhat boyish, but still so freaking cute!!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
We got our tree!!
As you can tell from the picture above, we went today to get our Christmas Tree. We are leaving Fort myers on the 19th of December to go to Bradenton for Christmas on the 21st and then head up to the Frozen Tundra of WI for a month, so we thought we should get it as early as possible so we can enjoy the time here at our new house. Hope you enjoy the pictures of Mary Cate's outfit we put her in to do the shopping----I am a little self-concious with her in this outfit because I think she looks somewhat boyish, but still so freaking cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How CUTE!~
Post a Comment