The Living room, taken from the rocker I feed Mary Care in
The Family Room---notice Grandma Mary with coffee in hand, she needed lots of that with all the hard work she was doing
This is our Kitchen
I have so much to tell and so much to show, but in an effort to keep you coming back, and keep one particular aunt of mine who claims to be a blog stalker, entertained I am going to post a number of times over the next few days. I am thrilled to finally have internet and phone at the house and we LOVE our neighborhood. I wish I would have taken before pictures of the house because it has come such a long way. We had so much help and really appreciated the last minute trip Grandma Mary made, there is no way we could have done it all without her. We are in---and the pictures above will give you an idea of where we are living!! More to come soon!!---Mary Cate needed to eat and I only got some of the pictures up, I will get the rest up later!
1 comment:
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment