Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More of the house

This is our bathroom and I am really into it, but it is not really baby conducive and I love me a good bath

This is one of our favorite things about the house, a great outdoor living space (notice the ping pong table and see post below)

This is where we will have our Thanksgiving Day feast and many basketball team dinners


All is well and we are slowly getting more settled as we prepare to have the Mustaine's for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Mary Cate has been such a trooper throughout this process ---- I feel like I have totally neglected her as a mom and I am so looking forward to next week when we can just hang out---especially on the back porch, which is my favorite place in the house. When we first moved in, Chris invited the basketball team to come over after practice one day (not for dinner, although he has done that twice, but to help with the unpacking) and the head coach says to him, "this is a great place for a ping pong table and I just happen to have a spare one would you like to borrow it?" Chris promptly says yes and then tells him to go get it quick before I can contest. Luckily it is such a large space I can still really enjoy the area as well!! More later

No comments: