I learned a ton throughout the process----especially that I LOVE taking care of MaryCate. Although I may complain about getting up with her in the morning, after 1 or 2 mornings of Chris doing it, I wanted to do it so much. I missed playing with her and feeding her. I am so thankful for the chance to be home with her and would not trade it for the world.
I also learned that we have such great friends. So many people offered to come help out, and our friend Kristin Cofer did come down for 3 days last week and was a HUGE help. She took MC for walks so I could rest, watched her while I went to the Dr. and helped Chris out around the house. It would have been a really long week without her. Hopefully tomorrow will only bring a healthier day. I am looking so forward to welcoming my good friend Kate (we went to EauClaire together) tomorrow. We also have some friends coming in from Denver with their little boy Zeke to watch the national Championship game---I am cheering for Michigan State because if they win I will win the bracket at my dad's work!!!
MC loves hanging with KC
Kristin is going to kill me for including this picture but I thought it was really cute
1 comment:
Man oh man --What a saga! I'm glad your feeling better. I'm always leary of walk in clinics. TGFS----Thank God For Snodgrass!
Hope the Bunny is good to MC!
Post a Comment