MC's new get-up
Clare hanging with MC
Brady LOVED the the ocean, he was in there any chance someone would join him. When a wave knocked him over, he would get up quick and say "I'm ok"
Brady and Daddy
MC keeping it cool
Brady and Clare thought it would be fun to bury me in the sand, which was fun until....
...until Brady shoveled sand in my face after I told them numerous times not to
Since Clare didn't really like going in the water she did lots of playing in the sand
...and plenty of eating
Brady getting water for his castle
I often get asked why we call Michael "Uncle Pretty"---he asked me to take this picture, need I say more?
---and again, making sure he gets his "sun on" as he says
As you can see, Clare is feeling just fine
5 comments:
Looks like you are all having a good time! I love looking at the pictures- good work posting often:)
Glad Clare is feeling better. Looks like another great day! Its so nice when company comes to visit b/c its like you get to be on vacation, too :)
Still don't get the Uncle Pretty thing!
He ain't got nothin on my Uncle Denny!
I know why he calls himself Uncle Pretty. Because when he was little and running around the neighborhood, he called himself Pretty Boy!
Post a Comment