Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

Easter was a blast. We went to a great church service and then home for a very relaxing day of preparing for guests. The VB twins came for dinner----Jackie with her new 6 week old Xander, which was a blast. This is going to be short because I am busy preparing to go pick up cousins Brady and Clare, as well as Auntie REba and Uncle Pretty from the airport!! Should be a crazy week around here, we will post pics. Enjoy the easter pics!! Sorry no captions but I don't have the time right now, as you can see the boys enjoyed the masters while the girls caught up and the babies played!!










2 comments:

little dub said...

wow, great pictures. Did you do theses yourself? I love them!

Anonymous said...

Move over Andrew...Mary Cate has a new BFF!!! Cute pics...looking forward to seeing pics of this week :)