Those of you who have enjoyed the many posts, hope you got your fill, it was routine while the Shea's were here but I am not sure I can keep up the pace.
Here are some pics from the last day, I have a few more posts to complete the trip with some good stories but I will save those for another night.
Here is Clare ready for the airport!!
This is for my father-in-law...no worries I took great car of your mini-van and only let Brady drive on side streets
This is Reba right before we left, she found this peach mango salsa at publix that she LOVED, I think we went through 3 tubs of it throughout the week---had to get one last bite
This pic is for Brady and Clare===the bunny and duck miss you and will be waiting for you next year
So this is a picture of Clare's bed while she was here (MC's crib, no I have not cut the cord yet she still sleeps in a pack n' play in our room)---as you can see she doesn't really like the traditional crib, she makes it her own---and calls it her tent
See what my cousins taught me, mommy took me back after they left to keep practicing
The playground isn't as much fun without my cousins
No comments:
Post a Comment