It is Saturday night and MaryCate is already raking in the treats from the easter bunny. As you can see in the pictures below she already has gotten 3 easter baskets already!! She is LOVING Easter, as are her parents who get to share in some of the treats that she is not yet old enough to enjoy. Yesterday was a great day in Bradenton. Grandad's surgery went great, and on our way out of town we got to visit with MaryCate's new best friend Cora Wells. It was really funny to see MaryCate as the BIG Baby, what a shocker. In almost every picture I take, I am trying to protect MaryCate from the kids who grab at her. This time she was the big girl, thinking Cora was a toy from one of her Easter baskets, and I was pulling her away!! It was great to see the Well's and we are so excited to welcome Cora to the world!! Tomorrow my friends from college Kate and Jackie are coming over for dinner, and we will be sure to post some fun Easter pics!!
Smiles abounding---ok so maybe Cora is fussing but we can pretend!!

I just want to hold your hand Cora

Look how big I am, FINALLY someone smaller than me, too bad she's a newborn and supposed to be

MC's basket from her new friend Cora

This would be Chris's favorite "basket" since it looks like a b-ball, given to MC from Coach Donmoyer who coached with Chris at Fort Myers

Basket from Grandad and Mema...all MC's favorites---formula, diapers, and lots of baby food as well as a bunny
No comments:
Post a Comment