Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Team Dinners

So I think I mentioned that we had the entire basketball team over for spaghetti 2 days after we moved in. If that wasn't bad enough, last week====the week of Thanksgiving, on Monday Chris remembered that there was another home game on Tuesday...you gotta be kidding me. I about died but we quickly joined forces and whipped up a meal once again for 14 players and a few of the coaches. Needless to say I have taken it upon myself to get the schedule and now I KNOW when I can expect them again. I included some shots of the team here at the house. It really is a blast to have them here, they are all so polite and love to see MaryCate.
Here are 1/2 the guys eating in the family room

And here are the other 1/2 the guys eating around the dining room table

This is Josh, who mind you measures in at 6'11". It is so fun to put him next to MaryCate---I just am always reminding them, you can look but do not touch, unless you are fully sanatized, thank you very much

No comments: