Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OH Happy Day




At last the day has come. Our doctor visit went great and MaryCate is officially off the oxygen. No tubes!! I am not sure if she is more happy to be free of the tube in her nose, or if mom is more happy to be free from carrying all those cylinders around every day!! It is surely a happy day. We have been busy this week making sure we have all our ducks in a row for our trip to WI. Lots of calls to doctors to make sure she has what she needs. Now that MC is 6 months she can get her flu shot so we will get that taken care of next week and be ready for the cold. Just thought I would share the good news, as you can see from the pictures above, MaryCate is just as thrilled as we are! We are off to an OT appointment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Day Indeed! That is awesome news! Bet you feel like you lost 5 lbs.!

Kristen Brooke Courtney Cofer said...

Yeah! No tubes! I am so happy for you guys...and loving that you started posting so often it feels like I'm talking to you every day=)