So, when I had my shower in Bradenton, Chris's mom got MaryCate her very first antique. I am totally into it...but I am not into letting it sit in her room or the garage, I actually love to use this thing. It is a very old wooden buggy and she LOVES it. I can only use it at duskish time, because during the day it is too sunny and provides no shade. She loves to lay in the buggy and look all around. I use it to walk down to Publix and usually pick up a few things for dinner. The Publix workers love when I come in!! I am limited though since I can only fit so much in there with her. I wish we could take it to WI and use the sled part, but Chris claims it's just not practical to pack---whatever!! See the fun pictures below!
Look how much this girl loves her momma

Here I am pushing it along

Here she is carying all my groceries and my wallet
1 comment:
That stroller kicks rinker- opps I mean Butt!
Post a Comment