


Mary Cate and Mom had a much better day yesterday. I was able to hold her for 2 hours with no drama, which I prefer. I am just posting a few pictures here. I have been meaning to put a picture of her diaper and I am not sure if the picture will do it justice but I placed it on a TV tray---pretty sure the diaper could fit some of my dolls when I was little. The other pictures go with the some of the celebrations we have for Mary Cate. We have tried to celebrate every day of her life. We had milkshake night, 1st bath night, brewer night and the pictures are from oreo night (where my niece and nephew were pleased to eat Mary Cate's share of oreos)and cheeshead night (since she CHOSE to be born in WI, we thought it only appropriate to crown her as soon as possible. Enjoy and I will post more later!!
1 comment:
Mustaine Family-
Good to see your happy pictures and hear of Mary Cate's progress. Our prayers continue....love from the Van Til's
Post a Comment