Just wanted to keep you all up to date with a quick update. Last night Brigit started with some contractions but with a dose of some sort of miracle drug she stopped contracting and she made through the night without incident. Then this morning came and she got her second dose of the medicine but this time it did not do the trick and she continued to have contraction. We then proceeded to call the doctor he came in and did a brief exam (which I will not go into but it was craziness, I cant even begin to explain). Then he told us we were moving from antepartum to the labor and delivery because Brigit went from 3 to 6 cm in dilation. The doctor is still trying to stop the contraction but it looks like this crazy journey of parenthood could take on a whole new meaning today. Keep us in your prayers as I know you will.
Thank you so much!
(On a lighter note in a previous post I may have insinuated that we did not care about the wonderful people in Wisconsin that our praying and caring for else so well. Furthermore it may have come across sounding like I did not care if they saw the baby as well. This is completely untrue but in my haste to be humorous I forgot that people in Wisconsin actually will be reading the blog as well. So for Mad Dog and anyone else who felt jilted by the comment I am so sorry I portrayed such untrue reality and cant wait for all of you to see our wonderful baby once it has come into this world. Mad Dog your seat in the waiting room is warmed and your Caribou is on ready alert. Once you get here from Marshmellowville just let me know.)
From the Crazy Daddy to be
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Chris...don't forget about your blog readers from MINNESOTA either!! I'll pick up Mad-Dog on my way...we'll be hyped up on Caribou and ready to go by the time we get to Milwaukee!!!
Thinking about you both today, hang in there!
Chris and Brigit, We love you guys and our prayers are with you... God has a plan for your beautiful baby and the baby's amazing parents. You guys have been an extraordinary example through all of this. Don't forget that God won't give you more than you can handle.
Love, BLUE and KRISTEN
Post a Comment