I am feeling a lot better this weekend about having the stitch in. I really feel like the baby is going to come quick once it comes out, and next week will be closer to 37 weeks, which I think is a bit safer. I am most concerned that I will be able to nurse the baby right away and so want to keep it brewing as long as I need to, to make that happen. I have also been able to get a bit more done around the house, you would never know it, but I do!!
Our church held an Easter Eggsploration today and we took MC---decked out in her Easter Dress just in case we can't make it to church next week. As you can see from the pictures she had a great time. The weather warmed up quite a bit today. I decided after her nap, to take her to a splash park to cool off a bit. I also thought my one on one time with her is limited and wanted to get out with her for a bit. She loved it, but was begging to get in a pool----I can't go in a pool with my stitch so we had to stay in the splash area, so she was a bit upset, but still had fun. Enjoy the pictures...again, like St. Patty's day, the dress is a bit big----I think I have high hopes that she will at some point grow a bit faster. Oh well!!
MC with her friend Brett from Church, they play great together!! He just turned 1 and me and his mom laugh that his shoe size is a 6 double wide and MC is a 2 narrow
So they did a puppet show about easter and Jesus, MaryCate was a little more interested in the ducks at the pond
I just love this picture
MC and Brett on their Daddy's shoulder's
MaryCate, praisin the Lord
The big Easter Egg hunt====is it really a hunt when the eggs aren't hidden at all??
She's great at this, and I am loaded with M&M's now~~
Still at it
The Well's came with Cora from Sarasota for the day, so here we are back in the ball pit
At the splash park
Mommy, it is so sunny, let's go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment