Now, because I am so bitter, I have been saying the stitch is still in because the Dr. had a sore neck. The reality is, he had decided about a month ago that he could not take stitches out anymore due to a neck surgery he had done. Yes there was another Dr. on call, but He was going to be in surgery for the next couple hours, but they could do it next week.
What??? Are you kidding me??? I mean I know that getting it out did not mean that I was having the baby today, but it did mean we were closer. I know I should not complain, especially given that this is just the thing that would drive me nuts when MC was so little. I did only sleep about 3 hours last night though, and am beginning to get terribly uncomfortable with this baby bump that is no longer cute, simply HUGE!!!
All that to say, I am thankful for a healthy child. They have not yet determined if they will do a c-section or not. If I get much closer to my due date and the baby continues to grow as it is, I think they will lean in that direction, to protect both me and the baby's collar bone. In college, I always dreamed of marrying a tall, big guy----I wanted to feel little all the time. Never did I once consider I would have to birth his very large child.
We will continue to report as things progress but at this point it is looking to be a quiet weekend. We will go to an Easter celebration at church on Saturday and hopefully get a bit more prepared than we are right now. At least I will, Chris may be preoccupied with a little NCAA ACTION!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment