Other than that not a whole lot else is new. We feel like we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off lately. Chris is VERY busy with work, not to mention the Fort Myers Green Wave basketball team seems to just keep winning. MC has loved going to more games. The regional games have been starting at 7pm which for some reason is so different than 7:30. Just enough that she can usually make it through a whole game. The Regional Final is on Saturday night in St. Pete and if they win, they will go to state. For MC's sake I think we are going to just listen on line to the game, hope for the win, and make the trip to state if they get there!!! Go Green Wave!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Graduation Day
This has taken a while for me to post but last Friday was a BIG day at the Mustaine's. I had an appointment at my specialist and they informed me I was graduating. This meant that it would be my last appointment with them, and I would come back in 5 weeks to get my stitch removed. I was thrilled, mainly to stop paying for the visits, but also the time and energy it was taking to just go to the appointments. The baby looked great, was measuring about 4 pounds 9 ounces, which mind you sounds HUGE to me. MaryCate also had an endocrinoligist appointment that day and the Dr. was great!! He said MC is slated to be 5'8" (which dad was thrilled to hear) but we needed to get some testing done because her growth had slowed significantly and he wants to make some adjustments. So we have had the testing done and I should hear from him in the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY...congrats on your graduation Brigit =) I loved the song Chris "gave" u for Valentines & give MC a big hive five for walking...I'm so proud (give her a hug and a kiss from me too =) I miss you!
Post a Comment