Lately I have been thinking about all the hilarious things MC has been doing. They are really hard to catch on camera because as soon as you take it out, all she wants to do is play with it and stop doing what she is doing. SO, I thought I would list them for you and if I get a chance to catch her doing some of them I will post a video.
1. I take her for a walk down the street almost every day in her little pink car. As we pass each house, whether someone is out there or not, she waves.....as if she is in a parade. She totally thinks she is princess Di already.....it is going to be a long road with this girl!
2. When I go to get her up in the morning I have to kiss her stuffed animal she sleeps with before I can get her out----we call him pink lucky----then I have to kiss the monkey's on her mobile----then she will come to me
3. MC still naps in her swing, good thing she is only 17 lbs. If she is bored, before falling asleep she holds onto the mobile that turns above her and it makes this annoying woodpecker sound that she thinks is hilarious
4. BIG NEWS---she has been taking 10-15 steps on her own----when she does this, as it is with everything she does well, the whole room needs to clap once she has fallen to acknowledge that she did in fact do something great. Then you ask her if she wants to do it again and she gets really excited and says "yayayayayaya"
5. At night she always wants to see my tummy---she thinks it is very funny that I now have no bellybutton (as do I since this never happened with her). She pats it a little and then I tell her to give the baby a kiss goodnight and she lays her head on my belly and kisses it
6. When you ask her to give you a kiss or just tell her you love her, she puckers up like she is going to give you the biggest kiss ever......but she never goes in for the kiss, just likes to show her lips off
7. When you ask her if she has a tooth, she gets so excited and sticks her finger almost all the way in her mouth so that she can feel it way back there, and proudly begins laughing
That is about all I can think of for now. I am sure there are a million others, we'll save them for another day!! I am finally posting a picture of my bump, although now I consider it less of a bump more like a mountain. The past week has been pretty hilarious. When I tell people I am due in April, their reactions are priceless. This past week I had 2 people ask if I was having twins----then today someone asked how far apart MC and this baby would be. I had to explain that she was quite little when she was born and it seems that I am quite big considering I am not due for a bit yet. I am still feeling pretty good though, but after seeing this picture Chris took this morning I am wondering myself how much larger can I actually get without tipping over. My biggest concern is actually driving----I mean my tummy is getting quite close to the steering wheel, it's not like I can back the seat up and still reach the gas pedal.......2 kids continuously looks more and more attractive!! That is all for now!!
I saw this rainbow the day my Grandma was having surgery---it was a lot prettier when I was driving. I knew it was a reminder that she would be just fine, I was a bit nervous, but everything turned out GREAT!!! GO Nita GO
Daddy reading to MC in the comfy chair---mind you mommy cannot sit here anymore---well she probably could sit there but could definitely not get up once she was down
They look nothing alike :)
MC sporting her shades on a bright day as she goes for a nice run with Daddy
I like my bump, I like my baby bump!!!
2 comments:
yay! I've been waiting and waiting and really thought you were never gonna post one, but finally...the baby bump - yay!
Hi Brigit! I dont know if you remember me--Kristine Mock--well I am now Kristine Halsey! I would love to reconnect with you just to see how things are going. I was reading through our emails today and found this site! It is great to see your family doing so well. You will continue to be in my prayers! If you want, shoot me an email at kmhalsey@liberty.edu. Anyway, have a great day and I hope to talk to you soon!
~Kristine
Post a Comment