Monday, July 27, 2009

VACAY~~

We are back form a very relaxing vacation in Bradenton. It was so nice to be able to stay at the Johnson's --- we didn't have to bring any toys with and had a crib and changing table all set up, so thanks again Dave and Em. We tried not to do a whole lot. We went to the beach, lots of Peach's, 2 puzzles, bike rides, and walks around the neighborhood. Auntie Trista even came down one night so we could go on a date. We did some fun shopping around for the house---we have a few doors that need replacing and windows, as well as looking for paint colors!!! Loads of fun. We are now back and getting ready to pack up all our things and move once again---hopefully the last time for a long time. It looks like Grandma Mary may come down to help with the process----any excuse to see her little MC!!! Here are pics from the week.

We took our floatie to the beach---loads of fun but not too sure about that SALTY water
Relaxin with daddy
I LOVE these 2~~
This sand is delish

Watching the waves come in
We went to have all you can eat pancakes on the beach one morning--MC loves them
Then went down to dip our feet in the water
Up on mommy's shoulders
Snuggling with daddy---or grabbing for his sunglasses
Family photo before Chris and I went on our HOT date
I love it when she comes to babysit me
First bike ride---good thing Leighton's Bike Helmet fit perfect
Daddy is posing, the bike was a bit small for him so Mommy rode with me and I LOVED it
Look at all these fun new toys I got to play with for the week
Those plastic balls are shooting all over the place---it's a bit scary if you ask me
Puzzle fun
This was today and I could not resist how cute she looked in this dress


1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

Two things....first the little floaty for the water is great....MINUS the STUPID PALM TREE! In your words, "That is REDIC!" Second- Can you eating sand= BIRD FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT pics....