Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pics since we have been home

MC has been busy catching up on sleep and enjoying the quiet, since we have been back in FL. In all honesty though, I think she likes the madness a bit more!! She loves being around people. I would laugh when people would ask me if she would go to them----although I think she knows me well, she has no attachment....if you pay attention to her, she will go to you and smile at you. I am so lucky to have such a well mannered one year old, let's see how long this lasts. She is 13 months today, and so close to crawling, my days of freedom in my own home are definitely numbered. I will post some 4th of July pictures soon!!


Mary Cate size basketball----dad says, this is what I am talking about, my little baller can already palm it!!
Slam DUNK---MC's first and Dad would like to point out that at 30, he still can too
Now if she would just play ball and stop trying to eat the basketball we could have a real Shaq on our hands
This pic will do her Uncle Ditty proud, nothing like a good ole packer teether
Happy Fathers Day---Andy and Chris went to play golf on their daughters last weekend as a Fathers day gift, Cora and MC are best of friends already
MC's new pool she got for her b-day from Mema and Granddad, She LOVES it
Water spouts everywhere---perfect for this HOT FL summer
This is an outfit she got for her B-day and I LOVE it
Chris came home and we realized they matched---plaid shorts and white tops!!

No comments: