The busyness of last week was an exciting busyness. I have refrained from posting very much on the blog about our house search, mainly because it has been so frustrating and every time I get excited about a house I get let down. I am pretty sure Chris and I placed between 7-10 offers on different houses and none of them ended the way we wanted. You would think in this market it would be great, but we have learned that short sales are a nightmare and we just have not had luck at all. We have been looking for about a year, but all that ended on Friday!! We still have to make it through inspections and lots of paperwork, but we are finally a little more hopeful than we have been in the past. We drive by the house every single day. The inspection is tomorrow so I will be sure to bring my camera and post indoor pics. The pics below are from the front. More to come soon!!
I posted this for the Wells and Jimmy---I still love my puzzles!!
The only thing we are not wild about is the flat roof, but at least there is a little potential for us to make it better
I love the colors!!
Not sure about the random Palm tree at the entrance, another improvement with time
Look I can fit a bow in my hair, FINALLY
Don't you just want to eat her up!!
2 comments:
Wooooooo-hooooooooo, keep us posted- the house looks AWESOME. The flat roof is sort of cool too:)
YAY for the house! And yay for the bow :)
Post a Comment