I decided, while I had some time, and MC was sleeping, to get these pics up. We celebrated Chris's b-day last week with his family and he got a new tripod for our camera and a new lens. We used both today. The tripod to take a family pic---which was hard b/c there was no one to get MC's attention so getting her to look at the camera was a challenge. The water pics are Chris and MC in her little pool!! We love the lens and know that it will last us a VERY LONG TIME!! We are so pleased with the way the pics came out!
MaryCate---I know we are cool, but PLEASE look at the camera

I think he is pretty funny too MC

Splash

I love hanging with Daddy

This is a great way to cool off

Looks like someone has sprung a leak

This is the best

Looks like naptime

1 comment:
Great pictures. Maybe we can all get together one night and try and get family shots of each other. Then Trae could try and get MC to look at the camera ... maybe even smile. And vice versa :)
Post a Comment