Monday, July 20, 2009

The Inside of the house

Today we had the inspection and it went fairly well. No big red flags, just a few things we have to get taken care of. Here are the pictures I promised, in no particular order. Tomorrow Chris and I are off to a much needed vacation. We had originally planned on going to TN with my family, but due to the fire at Patrick Cudahy, where my dad works, we have postponed for a while. We are going to head to Bradenton and enjoy some down time and lots of meals at Peach's!!
This is the spare room---WE WELCOME YOU ALL, please come visit!!
This is MC in her room, the closet needs a door or a curtain, but I cannot wait to finally give her her OWN room
This view is from the kitchen into a room we are not sure what we are going to do with yet, possible large dining, family room or office/play room
Kitchen---all new and redone we love it---good thing for the inspection though, the stove is new and does not work
My FAVORITE room, probably will have the TV but I am begging to get the TV in the other room, we'll see what fits best, love the columns too
"I am so sick of looking at houses already"
MC's room from the closet
My FAVORITE again, love the built ins
The big room, LOVE the molding pretty sure we are going to get french doors to replace all the sliders
Bathroom, MC will finally have a tub, no more bathing in the sink

Picture from the kitchen what we think will be the dining area
Master Closet in the bathroom
Master Bathroom, 2 sinks---we each get our own GLORIOUS
Master Bedroom, I think the columns are hilarious


5 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

I TOTALLY LOVE it! Can NOT wait to come visit you all! It's just adorable! Good luck with EVERYTHING!

AnnMarie & Nick said...

So cute, thanks for posting pictures- congrats on a good inspection!

Unknown said...

i really really hope that i run into you during one of those peach's meals! i am NOT sick this time and would LOVE to hug MC!

the house is adorable!
~emily venable

Kristen Brooke Courtney Cofer said...

Ahhhhhhh! I am so excited for you guys...its really happening this time huh? I'm gonna call u tomorrow to chat all about it =)

Anonymous said...

very cute --i also love it! maybe you can have an aunt reunion next year or I get included in the spring breakers --TC has b-ball and I've never been on spring break!!

hugs to mary Cate!