Then on Sunday I got a call from my friend Heather Price saying that her husband Jimmy was working in Ft. Myers on Monday====I was all for the visit----Jimmy questioned Heather and said---"do you really think they want to spend all day with you and the kids"===are you kidding, it was a stay at home mom of one dream come true, friends for MC to play with, and they were a delight to have around. We had a blast with them. Sorry I could not include more pics but Reid and Lana were swimming in their b-day suits and although the pics are adorable we try not to put those on the internet!! We are headed to B-town again tomorrow to visit Granddad who just had back surgery today, hope he is well enough to give out some kisses to MC!! We are also going to see our good friend Dakota VanEerden who we have not seen in a very long time!! Cannot wait!
Reid and Lana Price enjoyong the homemade CC cookies we made
The girls relaxing in the pool
This was the only pic of all three in the pool I could include
Having fun playing with all the new toys, Lana and Reid kept MC very entertained
Crystal, finally done with the bar and teaching MaryCate how ot crawl, I guess it was inevitable
1 comment:
Wow, things are really coming together for you 3! Wondering if Mary will bring some hams with her?
Post a Comment