Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some short Video's

We have been quite busy getting ready for the big move. In true Mustaine style, we have just entered the cone of influence for tropical storm Anna---the first one of the season in the Atlantic. This is an issue because as long as we stay in the cone, we cannot get our home owners insurance bound, and therefore cannot close. We are hoping and praying that the cone changes by Thursday---especially since Grandma Mary flies in on Wed. I do not have many pictures, but I did upload a few short videos, one of MC laughing, which is honestly so fun for me to watch and listen to every single day---she is such a happy baby. And then one of her on the move, I apologize for my behavior, but I gotta keep her entertained right??

Hanging with my daddy
I am on the MOVE
Watch out world here I come!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

So cute. And look at all that curly hair :) She'll be running around before you know it.