Tuesday, September 1, 2009
We are finally getting settled :)
Well it has been a little over a week, and we are about settled into the new place. It has been so nice to be in a place that feels like home and we know is our own. Moving with a small child though was a lot more challenging and exhausting than I ever anticipated. Thank goodness for Grandma Mary, who flew down for 12 days to help us out. She was an all star---pretty much did whatever we asked her to do. Between watching MC, cleaning both houses, and moving/packing/and unpacking boxes----there was no time for rest. She let me sleep in every day and got up with MaryCate. She taught MaryCate to say Gaa---which she interpreted as "Grandma Mary I love you" ---naturally.....and even allowed Chris and I to go on a date the last night she was here. It was bliss and we were sad to see her go. I think it is a good thing my brother and I do not live in the same town, we would be fighting over who gets Grandma Mary every saturday night---and Pappa Denny would never see her. Here are a few pics of her and MC, as well as MC with her new shoes on, which I think are hilarious. We had to special order them since her feet are so narrow and let me tell you they were NOT cheap, again, thank goodness Grandma Mary was in town. I will try to post some pictures of the house with all our things in it the next few days, as it continues to come together!! This post is especially for Pappa Denny who has been complaining about my lack of posting more than anyone lately!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment