The past week has been quite busy, but lots of fun. MaryCate is getting into quite a routine. She has therapy every Mon. Wed. and Fri from 9:30-10:30. On Tuesday mornings she goes to the nursery at church from 9:30-12 so mommy can go to Bible Study. We try to leave Thursday's open for Dr.'s appointments and other errands that need to be run. This past week Daddy went out of town so our friends Lona and Abbie came from LandO'Lakes to visit. Abbie and MC had a blast together. Then on Thursday the Price's came to visit for a night and stayed a fun hotel just minutes from our house, so we went swimming and ate most of our meals together. Again she loved playing with Reid and Lana----MaryCate loves, loves loves---big kids!! I included some pics below, as well as some added bonus pictures of my dad, that he has been begging me to put on the blog. I think he just wants to make sure the world knows how cool he is. We are gearing up for a fun trip to WI for my nephew Brady's VACUM birthday party---we leave Sept. 26th and I am hoping for some nice cool fall weather. I also hope to post some pics of the house now that we have furniture in it---soon!! Miles of smiles
The girls splashing in the tub

MC thought it was so cool to be taking a bath with someone else!!

2 peas in a pod

We love to share with each other

MC and Lana Price---by the looks of the eye, MaryCate knew not to mess with her

MaryCate and I getting ready to go get our free ChickFilA Sandwich on Labor day

Dennis at his best??? or......

Dennis at his best??

4 comments:
Get me a cold one Denny!!!
Denny can come visit me ANY day! I think he's the coolest! Erik agrees with Meg....hand over a cold one! I personally would love to see Denny put a piece of what he was feeding the birds in Mary's belly button while she was lying on the beach. That would be the BEST! LOL!
Is there any doubt how "COOL" Denny is? We are just wondering what Dennis is supporting? (shirt?)
Katie is that your uncle? Has he ever heard of BIRD FLU? He's working with the swines and feeding the birds!
Whaooooo zeeeeeeeeeeeee Is that your dad? He is HOT. When is he coming to FL again?
Post a Comment