Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MARYCATE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!






Yes, it is correct Mary Cate Mustaine has made the long 6 mile journey down lake Drive to Grandma and Grandpa’s house. She made this move on Friday September 12th her 100th day in the hospital (and hopefully last as far as I am concerned). She came home on oxygen and some other medication (Brigit says she feels like a chemist when she mixes up MC feeds) but besides that she has a clean bill of health (eyes, ears, brain, heart and lungs all functioning fine). SO we are so excited to have our little girl home with us.

I know I have not posted in a while I am so sorry about that. You all have been their for us through the whole process from the hospital to MC birth, through surgeries and blue spells and when the moment of truth comes I am asleep at the wheel with getting you info. So for that I am sorry. I beg your forgiveness and chalk it up to the fact that MC has not yet decided if she wants to be awake from 2-6am or 2-6 pm, so she has opted for both right now. Which has curtailed her parents sleeping pattern and the amount of things we can get done in one day. SO I wanted to make sure you all had the great news and got to see the pictures (Marg the beard is gone I hope you approve). I will continue to keep you all up to date with pictures and news but in the meantime I cant say Thank you enough for the impact you all have had on my life and the life of my family so thank you again.

10 comments:

vans 2 said...

Praise God! We are so thankful for the homecoming. She is beautiful and we cannot wait to meet her. Your family looks pretty good, too! I have one problem though, what's with the Brewer's shirt??!?? GO CUBS & RAYS! Have a blessed day...looking forward to meeting MC in Fl. Love and prayers....g & j

Anonymous said...

What's with the Brewer shirt? Let's just say "He's seen the Light!"

Ok it just came to me that you call her MC and my friends use to refer to me as MC Hammer! LOL!

Glad to see you all home and yes Chris looks sooooooo much better!! What happened to that beard?

Brian & Michelle said...

Congratulations! We love you and continue praying for you. Thanks for all the blogs you do, and don't worry about the ones you don't do. You have much more important things to do now!!! Brian and Michelle

Life's A Journey... said...

LOVE the blog! But loving Chris's new look MUCH more! That "thing" on his face HAD to go!

Congrats to have her home. She's a keeper!

Jen said...

So exciting! I'm happy for you guys. :) I know you guys are probably ecstatic!

Brigit, it looks like you cut your hair...very cute!

Jen L.

erin and britt said...

We are thrilled for all of you. What a miracle that she is so healthy after such a crazy start to life! We are so proud for you and of you. So now the obvious question...when so we get to meet her down here in Florida?! Love to all three of you, Erin and Britt

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOO!!! This is an awesome praise report! Enjoy your little bundle at home. I'd love to see you all when you get th Bradenton with your beautiful little girl!

Melanie said...

Great News, Praise God!
now hurry up to Florida!!

Jay and Jackie Parks said...

Praise the Lord!! Thats awesome! Ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers!

Unknown said...

Suegene wanted me to pass them along. Hope all is well with you and MC. Bobbie Price

I wanted to update you on our client in Tampa General Hospital, I just got off the phone with her. She gave me permission to use her name. Christy and baby Marie Isabella. She went to the Dr. yesterday and was 3 centimeters dilated. She is at 23 weeks. He sent her to Manatee Memorial who transported her to Tampa General due to high risk. At Tampa General her water broke. They have stopped the labor for now and would like for her to keep Marie in utero for as long as possible. Christy said they said they had one patient that kept baby in utero for 2 months, so that's her pray, that she carries as long as possible. She says Marie has a strong heartbeat. Christy says "thank you so much for your prayers". I'll keep you up to date.
Blessings, Suegene

Bobbie, can you please pass then on to Brigit and Chris? I know that can relate!