Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Please Help

This post has nothing to do with Mary Cate....this is Mom's desperate plea for you the reader. In transport from VA to FL it seems that my computer has crashed. Although I lost a ton of information, most of it is meaningless. There are 2 files though, that I am quite sad about losing, one in which most of you can help me out with. The first was my resume, which I am not looking forward to re-writing and not the one that I need help with (although I would if anyone was bored and wanted to offer their services). The second is my address list, for birth announcements and X-mas cards---I am attempting to put it back together and with your help it could be a much quicker process. If you get a second and could email me your address I would really appreciate it ----my email is bashea@liberty.edu
I would rather you not put information like this on the blog for safety reasons. Thanks so much in advance!!

No comments: