Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Surgery happens Today 5:00 central time.

Just to start off on a lighter note Dad is back and writing the blog. I would like to say though that Brigit did a phenomenal job in my absence (with the blog and with caring for Mary Cate) and I am so glad to be back. So now on to the news at hand, Surgery on Mary Cate’s PDA is today at 5:00 Central Time. So we should have a new post up and ready to go by 7 or 7:30 with info on how it went. The surgery is heart surgery on my 4-week-old daughter but the doctors say it is a very simple procedure and they are not worried about it (I proceeded to tell the doctor that Brigit was worried enough for everyone). So with said no one else is allowed to worry I gave that job to my wife and the rest of us are going to pray Mary Cate straight through surgery. Thank you all for all your support and prayers and cant wait to post again and tell you all how well surgery went.

1 comment:

Johnny & Patty said...

The Great Surgeon is in charge tonight and you are all in our prayers. Mary Cate will be fine in His hands.