I had planned to wait until tomorrow to blog, because I will probably have a little more information----but since it is 4am and I have nothing to do, I thought "what better to do??" After helping myself to a little snack I sat down at the computer and got all caught up on Facebook, and I am still not tired. So here is the latest information I got this past week.
I did call my OB on Wed. morning bright and early but she was in no hurry to schedule a C-section, and actually never got the call from the specialist, so really did not know what was going on. They did not seem worried and claimed I could take care of it all Friday, when I had an appointment.
I get to my appointment on Friday, and she still has NO information from the specialist----an office I am frustrated with at this point. I don't feel like I can say that much, since they have kept my baby in this long, but when I left my appointment, they said they would talk to her. So I explain to her what happened----and the fact that they could not get the stitch out, and she asks her nurse to try and get the information.
At first she seemed to think she could get the stitch out with a little anestesia----but once she receives the information, which her nurse eventually got, she also suggests the C-section. This is mainly due to the fact that the baby's abdomen is measuring larger than its head. If the head comes out, and they cannot get the rest of the body out quickly, there could be a lot of complications. She proceeds to tell me that they will schedule it on Monday. I feel like my patience is being so tested. I just want information. She also made it pretty clear that they will probably not schedule it until 39 weeks, which is April 16th. Another 2 weeks. So I am hoping to know something in the morning, but no guarantees. IF I do happen to go into labor, just as the specialist said.....I go to the hospital and they will take the baby C-section immediately!!!
Enjoy some family Easter pics. We had a hoot trying to take these on our own. And a few "baby bump pictures for those begging!
This is me trying to prepare MC====unfortunately it is probably the best picture we got of HER
There is the Bump, sticking out in it's glory. Side story----I was at therapy with MC last week and a little boy (About 10 or 11) full on lifts up my shirt, and yells to the whole waiting room, "it's not a baby, it's a ball"--at which point his very embarassed mother explains personal space
I think this is as good as we got
Pretty sure she is checking out a bird or an airplane
She LOVED being on Daddy's shoulders
Look how hard I can pull his hair
Momma's little girl!! See how nicely she rests on the bump!
No comments:
Post a Comment