I have not taken many pictures lately, mainly because it feels like an effort most days just to function. I am sleeping pretty bad these past few nights and this baby is ready to meet its mommy, as is its mommy ready to meet it!! I am so excited to see what it is. I have always thought and kind of wanted girl. I know what I am doing and would love for MC to have a sister. On the other hand, given its size, a boy is sounding better and better and the practical side of me is caring less and less! We shall see.
I have tried to do a lot with MC lately. I had heard people talk about how hard it is when all your attention is not on that first baby, and believe me she has had a lot of my attention the past 2 years. Obviously she needed more than some, but I am going to miss time with my little buddy. We have gone to the splash park a TON and been out and about staying busy.
I will admit to you that Grandma Mary fly's in on Sunday to help out for 2 weeks and I cannot wait. Pappa Denny will drive down the following weekend and I think we are covered with help for a few weeks between family and friends. I have been nesting beyond belief. I still have some major chores to get done, but for the most part feel pretty organized. One of my favorite comments from Chris was when we were in the hospital with MC and he asked one of the nurses when she would sleep through the night----but he may have topped it yesterday. For a number of reasons he has wonderfully and graciously picked up my slack in cleaning lately. I can't even do dishes because my belly hits the counter and it hurts a ton! I got home from my Dr.'s appt. yesterday and he says "I am not going to clean anymore." To which I reply "why"---he says "it just gets messy again."------I love the logic, here is to a messy house, I am sure it will get much easier now that we have 2 children!! Miles of smiles to you all, we will post pictures of the baby when we can!!
3 comments:
I noticed the time of your post...5:42a.m! So much for sleep! Just wanted you to know that we think of you often and will be much in prayer for a safe delivery and healthy baby. We are excited for you and eager to see pictures of this "tiny" bundle.
Love, Floyd and Bobbie
We are available to help in whatever way !!!! Food, sitting/entertaining MC, cleaning ... I love cleaning ... and laundry ... so, seriously, whatever you need. Just ask!!
WHoop it up...baby #2 will be in Da' Hizzy SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get the call and here stories!
PUSH WOMAN! Enjoy your final days of being prego! (:
Post a Comment