We have been awaiting this day and this post for over a year. I can remember people telling me last January that MaryCate was drooling soooo much, a tooth must be coming in. That continued through the spring, summer, fall, and here we are 13 months later and my 19 month old now has her first tooth. I was not all that worried though, because they say it is genetic, and I did not get a tooth until 18 months.
One other side note, in case you didn't know, MaryCate is not the most conventional baby---pretty much marches to the beat of her own drum---I think she gets this from her cousin, Clare. Well in perfect tune with that, her first tooth is of course a MOLAR. I almost died when I felt it, but sure enough her bottom left molar has cut and she will be eating steak in no time!! The beauty of her being somewhat "different" is that this tooth never kept her awake or made her fussy. She simply sleeps like it is her job, and as her momma, I will take it! On Sat. she slept until 9:20am, Sun. until 8:30 and this morning I had to wake her for therapy at 8:45am. That is the big news around here, not much else to report. I have some Dr. appointments later in the week so will have some updates then. Just a few pics to post....and of course the tooth is so far back there is no way to capture it on the camera, but we are hoping that a few more are on their way!!
MaryCate likes to feed herself these days and HATES bibs, go figure
We have since resorted to letting her eat without a shirt on, much easier on the clothes
My little Irish FAN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment