Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some throwback pics and a few I missed

I just realized there were a few pictures I missed posting a few weeks back and just uploaded them. Also a few pictures from last April that a friend just sent to me, they made us laugh so hard, I thought I would include them as well. It is crazy how quickly they change at this age. All is well here, enjoying the warmer weather and spending lots of time outside while we can!


We put MC in this outfit for church today. Chris's mom got it for her for X-mas and it is hilarious. The hat never stays on but we snapped a quick pic...she LOVES the fur
I can hear it already----but I got a fur when I was 1, why can't I have one now---and I will tell her to go talk to Mema
This is Chris having way too much fun burning our Christmas Tree
MC and Cora when the Wells and the Kofer's came down for a visit
Jodi----man handling both girls
Kristin reading MC a story---we miss them soooo much!!
Kristin and MC
Throwback pic---back in April at Coco beach---look at the drool on her dress, she MUST be teething, yup---heard that before
She is so happy and those CHEEKS
At the park with the Johnson's and the Smiths, who were in from PA
Summer Shontere, trying to help out
Leighton Johnson and MC----look I finally fit into a swing
This is a blast

No comments: