Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

This year was quite different, as we were unable to spend any time as a family in WI, but we made the best of it. Christmas morning we were able to I-chat with the cousins and my family, and watch them open some of the presents, so we made due. I am sure come April it will all be worth it.

It also was different as MaryCate and I were a bit under the weather. I slept about 2 hours Christmas Eve, spending the rest of the time coughing and feeling as though I had done 500 sit ups----pregnant and coughing do not mesh well. All that to say we still had a wonderful day. We went to Christmas Eve Service at our church in Fort Myers and then headed to Bradenton. Woke up Christmas morning to an unbelievable amount of presents, spoiled rotten by the Mustaine's. As you can see below MC got a pony from her Auntie Trista, which she LOVES.

The week after Christmas my Aunt Madalyn and her family came down to Naples and we were spoiled to spend so much time with them. They came over one night for homemade Pizza and then we met them for some great shopping a couple other days. My cousin Maggie even got to spend one night with us here, which was a blast. We had a fire in fireplace, puppy chow and oreos to snack on, as well as a good board game and puzzle to work on. Nothing says fun, family and the holidays like that. It has been quite a treat.

We had an amazing New Years----day before traveled up to Bradenton to pick up a King Size bed, which has been a long time coming, we have always wanted one!! While there we got a chance to see some freinds that were in for the holidays, which was a special treat. When we got home we set it up and were asleep before 10:30pm----pretty sure this is the 1st new years I have not stayed up till midnight and it was heavenly!! Today we are relaxing and watching a lot of football. I may work on my puzzle a bit and take a long nap with MC!! Hope the new year treats you all well, enjoy the pics!

MC in her X-mas dress
I could just eat her up

Opening her Gifts
This is so AWESOME!!
Can you tell she LOVES it
First of, I am sure many, pony's, from Auntie Trista
Just waiting for everyone to join him for X-mas dinner
Momma and her boy
Chris with my cousin Michael V---like 2 peas in a pod, claiming to bond through dip and football
Making our pizza's
The 3 Field kids----best of friends :)
Molly Kate with MaryCate
My Aunt Madalyn trying to give her baby boy a kiss
This is for you MadDog----congrats, you made the BLOG---she used to change my dirty diapers
Maggie Doodle helping me with MC's bath
This is to make Madalyn jealous, MC snuggling up with doddlebug
Cousins, cousins
Chris with Ethan Speece, his best friend's son----Ethan LOVES Chris
Chris and Brad-----best of friends

No comments: