In hopes that St. NIck will come tonight!! I cannot wait to see what he brings. we will keep you posted....
It has been pretty cold and rainy here lately which has been great for having fires in our fire place. I am loving it!! Chris and I went to a Christmas pagent at our church today and another family from the church watched MC---we are going to watch their little boy next weekend so that they can go, and it was such a treat. Tomorrow we are dropping Mary Cate off with her friend Leighton Johnson, and we are going to see the Transiberian Orchestra in St. Pete. Such a fun X-mas filled weekend.
The Dr.'s appointment last week went great, I will go back in 3 weeks. They say that everything continues to look normal and they will watch closely as we approach the time when MC was born. The baby continues to kick like crazy and I am feeling pretty good!! Will post MaryCate opening her stocking tomorrow morn!
No comments:
Post a Comment