Saturday, December 12, 2009

First Santa Attempt!!

We are enjoying the Christmas season soooo much. MaryCate is so into Christmas trees and luckily has been really good about not touching them. Tonight we decided to head down to downtown Fort Myers where they have a Holiday House that is all decked out. One of the rooms is entirely a "Santa Room" so we gave it a go. She did pretty good, we were thankful she did not bust out in tears, but she was quite leary of the big man. We have a few more opportunities to see Santa between now and X-mas so my hope is to get at least one picture with a smile, we'll see?

Not a whole lot else. We did have a GI appointment this week and my little peanut lost some weight, which of course is a concern. They are putting together some more tests, and of course I am just sad and frustrated. I actually thought she had been feeling heavier, maybe it's just the extra weight I've put on??? I am not even totally sure what they are testing for, I know they mentioned her Thyroid and then we will meet with a dietician, back to the GI in a month. Otherwise all is well around here! Enjoy the pictures

I love getting way up here on Daddy's shoulders
Mommy, what are you thinking leaving me with this guy
Ummmm, Santa, when did you get square glasses??
Have you ever seen such a big beard?
I am outta here, see ya buddy
Hanging with Daddy by one of the pretty trees
On a BIG Candy Cane chair
I could do some real damage in this fancy house
With my mommy!
I love the angels and being able to crawl around on the grass
This is so FUN

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

Great pics!

Flip Flops + Christmas Trees= Not Right!