I am sorry we have not been good about blogging since we got back. We had a blast at Cocoa Beach and then at Southwind. Unfortunately when we got back MaryCate, probably along the way at some point, got her first cold. They told me in the NICU how a preemie cold was a lot worse than any other baby getting a cold but at 11 months I thought we were out of the woods---not really the case. It was so sad, she was put on steroids and breathing treatments as well as an inhaler. She was so uncomfortable and lost her appetite. I was feeling so bad for her and it stressed me out so much. All that to say, she is doing GREAT now, almost fully recovered. As you can see I did not take many pictures so I do not have much to share.
I am getting really excited about the summer and all that we are doing here in Fort Myers. MC and I are going to start swimming lessons in a few weeks, we have been going to mommy/baby rhyme times at the library, and she is looking forward to her very first plane ride. Our hope is to go to Wisconsin in a few weeks to celebrate her 1st birthday---totally unbelievable to all of us!! We are lucky that Chris's boss is letting us go to WI---when we went last summer, we didn't make it back until September 12th!!
That is about that is new around here, more to come this weekend!


2 comments:
Cute pics! Glad she is feeling better! Premie or not, your kid + sick= worries!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY BRIG!!!!!
I don't have your email and I hope you read these comments, even though it's a few days past your post. We LOVE LOVE LOVE (especially Katie) reading and seeing all the updates. Hope you have a great 1st official Mother's Day and hope to see you home for MC's 1st big B-Day party!
Love Trishy and Katie
Post a Comment